Sunday 19 November 2017

mysql - Java Developer Kit executable unable to be found

I'm trying to install mysql on my Mac using the
command



sudo apt install mysql



and it said I needed
to install JDK on it. So I installed JDK but am receiving an error
saying:






Unable to locate an executable at
"/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk-9.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/apt"
(-1)




I have
updated my env path to



JAVA_HOME=/Library/Java/Home



But
when I install JDK theres no java file anywhere in my library, even though when I check
to see if I have installed it, it is successfully found. I've installed Homebrew but do
not know what package to install after the initial installation, or if this is the
problem.



Any help would be
appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...