Wednesday 29 November 2017

mysql - PHP MySQLi doesn't execute INSERT query

I had a false redirect. But the system won't
let me delete the question

I have a website with a register
page. In the backend is a SQL database, but while UPDATE and SELECT work, INSERT
doesn't. IT also doesn't give me any errors.



The
code which makes the INSERT statement looks as
follows:



$username =
"peter";
$pwhash = password_hash($password,
PASSWORD_DEFAULT);

$role = "publisher";
$locked =
"false";

//Prepare SQL Query
$sql = "insert into
user(username, password, role, locked)";
$sql .= " VALUES (?, ?, ?,
?);";

//Reuire SQL Connection
require
"db_inc.php";

//Prepare stmt
$stmt = mysqli_prepare($con,
$sql);

//Bind Parameters
mysqli_stmt_bind_param($stmt,
'ssss',
$username,
$pwhash,
$role,

$locked);

//Execute
SQL
mysqli_stmt_execute($stmt);


mysqli_close($con);


The
SQL database looks like this:
rel="nofollow noreferrer">SQL<br />            Database



What am I doing wrong?
The $con connection is correct, as it workes on the SELECT and UPDATE
querys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...