Thursday 30 November 2017

html - Go to another site automatically





How can I make a Web page that takes me automatically without
clicking to another site? (I use in
HTML)




I tried to find a answer but I
didn't find any answer that it in HTML.



I tried
to write like this:



data-lang="js" data-hide="false" data-console="true"
data-babel="false">

class="snippet-code-html lang-html prettyprint-override"> href="http://www.boutell.com/newfaq/">







but this not take me automatically.

can someone help
me?
thanks!


itemprop="text">
class="normal">Answer



Write this
in the head section of the HTML
document.



            http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=randomname.com"
/>



As
soon as the page loads, on 0 seconds, you can go to your page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...