Friday 24 November 2017

Permission denied when opening or creating files with PHP








I
can't create files with php, because the file dosent got permission for
that.
I get this
error:






Warning: fopen(test.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in
/web/com/example.com/index.php on line 20
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter
1 to be resource, boolean given in /web/com/example.com/index.php on line 21 />Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in
/web/com/example.com/index.php on line 22 />




This is the
code I was
using:



 $file =
fopen("test.txt","w");
echo fwrite($file,"Hello World. Testing!");

fclose($file);

?>



Simple as that! This
is example code from
w3schools
.



So I need help to find out
how to give the file the needed permissions.
I'm uploading files to my site
with the net2ftp
FTP web application, if it matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...