Monday 20 November 2017

c++ - LNK2019 unresolved ext symbol error (Project files included)

I recently started learning some
C(watched the first 30 vidoes of "Buckys C++ Programming
Tutorials " on youtube),after I thought I knew a little about the basics I went right to
tutorials on making d3d hacks(fleeps if you know it) and so on.



So I have the source for what I'm trying to
write and it works fine but I can't figure out why I'm getting a "LNK2019
unresolved external symbol
error"



I'm pretty sure the error is
my main.cpp not being able to read things I'm telling it to. (I only know this by
googling and forum searching for a
while.)




readability="12">

"Error 3 error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol "bool __cdecl
CompareColour(struct tagRGBQUAD
*,int,int,int,int)"
(?CompareColour@@YA_NPAUtagRGBQUAD@@HHHH@Z) referenced in
function
"void __cdecl ScanBMP(class ScanContents *)"

(?ScanBMP@@YAXPAVScanContents@@@Z) C:\Users\Sherm\Desktop\Current

project\Color aimbot\Color aimbot\main.obj Color aimbot
"




That is the
error. I have checked my include/lib's multiple times and that main.cpp is included in
the project.




Also:Here is the
project files: rel="nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/?3gy76bqvf687h4i



(Yes
i could just copy paste the source i have and fix the problem but then whats the point
in learning)

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...