Friday 20 October 2017

Laravel 5 Failed opening required bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php

itemprop="text">


I have recently installed
Laravel 5 via composer. I tried creating a new controller using artisan and I get the
following error:





bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php. Failed to open stream: No such file or
directory. The "vendor" folder does not exist.




Am I missing
something?


itemprop="text">
class="normal">Answer



Turns out
I didn't enable openssl in my php.ini so when I created my new project with composer it
was installed from source. I changed that and ran




composer
update


now the vendor
folder was created.


No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...