Tuesday 2 January 2018

Unknown error in Android project


Possible
Duplicate:

href="https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2194808/debug-certificate-expired-error-in-eclipse-android-plugins">“Debug
certificate expired” error in eclipse android plugins







As
you can see from my profile, I have programmed lots of Android projects already.
However, I am now stuck, maybe due to the new Eclipse plugin or SDK
version.



I created a new project for Android 1.6
and SDK 4. Once, I compile the build as it is, I see an error mark (X) in the project
top element. However, there is neither a description, nor a quick fix available, and
none of the project files display an error mark. I cannot run the
project.



What is going on? How can I get any
information about that
error?



Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...