Sunday 21 January 2018

php - Laravel regex validation for price OR empty

itemprop="text">


I am trying to make a regex
for price OR empty.
I have the price part (Dutch uses comma instead of point)
which actualy
works



/^\d+(,\d{1,2})?$/


The
regex above validates ok on the value 21,99



Now
I try to add the empty part so the field can be... just empty
^$




/(^$|^\d+(,\d{1,2})?$)/


But
Laravel starts to complain as soon as I change the regex:
"Method
[validate^\d+(,\d{1,2})?$)/] does not
exist."



Works
ok:



$rules =
[

'price' =>
'regex:/^\d+(,\d{1,2})?$/'
];


Laravel
says no...:



$rules = [

'price' =>
'regex:/(^$|^\d+(,\d{1,2})?$)/'
];



Kenken9990
answer - Laravel doesn't break anymore but an empty value is still
wrong:



$rules = [

'price' =>
'regex:/^(\d+(,\d{1,2})?)?$/'
];


Answer




is this work
?




$rules = [

'price' =>
'nullable|regex:/^(\d+(,\d{1,2})?)?$/'
];


No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...