Thursday 18 January 2018

expression - How do I remove all non-ASCII characters with regex and Notepad++?

I searched a lot, but nowhere is it written how to remove
non-ASCII characters from Notepad++.



I need to
know what command to write in find and replace (with picture it would be
great).





  • If
    I want to make a white-list and bookmark all the ASCII words/lines so non-ASCII lines
    would be unmarked


  • If the file is quite
    large and can't select all the ASCII lines and just want to select the lines containing
    non-ASCII characters...


No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...