Saturday 2 December 2017

.net - Split a string by another string in C#

itemprop="text">

I've been using the
Split() method to split strings, but this only appears to work
if you are splitting a string by a character. Is there a way to split a
string, with another string being the split by
parameter?



I've tried converting the splitter
into a character array, with no
luck.




In other words, I'd like to
split the
string:





THExxQUICKxxBROWNxxFOX




by
xx, and return an array with
values:






THE, QUICK, BROWN, FOX




Answer




In order to split by a string you'll have to
use the rel="noreferrer">string array
overload
.



string data =
"THExxQUICKxxBROWNxxFOX";

return data.Split(new string[] { "xx" },
StringSplitOptions.None);


No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...