Friday 29 December 2017

javascript - Pushing an object to beginning of an array





I have this
array.




var array =
[
{
title:'Fish'
id: 1
},

{
title: 'Meat'
id:2

}

]


It's
used in a drop down. I'd like to add an option at the
top:



{

title:'All'

id:3
}



How
do I push this object to the beginning of the array? If I use push, then it's placed at
the end.



Answer




Use the href="https://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Array/unshift"
rel="nofollow">unshift
method of
the javascript
array:



array.unshift({title:
'All', id: 3})

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...