Saturday 2 December 2017

c++ - unresolved external symbol “std::basic_string”

I am trying to compile a project with Maven via the Visual
C++ compiler and I keep getting linkage errors in regards to the std::basic_string
class. I ensured that I include the < string > header file into the corresponding
c++ file.



Did I miss something or did I make a
silly mistake??? Please let me know where I went
wrong.




[ERROR]
Parsor.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol

"__declspec(dllimport) public:
int __thiscall
std::basic_string<
char,
struct
std::char_traits,
class std::allocator
>::compare(
class std::basic_string<

char,

struct std::char_traits,
class
std::allocator > const &)
const"

(__imp_?compare@?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QBEHABV12@@Z)

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...