Wednesday 27 December 2017

jvm - what is difference between Java Method And Native Method?

itemprop="text">



While studying
Java , I stuck with concept of java Method and Native Method.Both have some Difference.I
don't understand clearly what they meant?.
Please help me,Thank
you.



Answer




A Java method is generically a code block
with a name that you can write using plain
java.




public void
method() {
System.out.println("I'm a java
method!");
}


A
native method is a method that is linked to a native
library. Native libraries are linked to a java program through href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_Native_Interface" rel="nofollow">JNI (Java
Native Interface) or href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_Native_Access" rel="nofollow">JNA (Java
Native Access) and a native method looks like
this:



public native void
method();



It's
just a declaration, because the method implementation is done in the native
library.


No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...