Sunday 22 December 2019

php - Redirect a Page Through a Clicked Link

*
EDIT: The duplicate answers weren't of help because those answers
involve using a File manager to edit the links, when my question
specifically asked how to use a link, or other source, to
redirect an other link. The example above shows exactly what I want
to happen.




Is there a way to make a site redirect without the .htaccess or altering any file? I am trying to make it so that, when a link is pressed, a page will redirect to another page, sans editing the code in the files themselves.



I am assuming this requires PHP, but I have no preferences on what I desire.



Example:



When I go to this link, - /redirect.html
It will take people on this link - /wait
...to this one - /round/2



If I am being too vague, please tell me what I should add to this to get my answer, as I am new to this site and the asking process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...