Sunday 29 December 2019

linux - Sample Android project not working because of: Debug Certificate expired












I am trying to run one of the sample projects that come with android (and I have tried many). I keep getting this error in eclipse's Problems window.



Error generating final archive: Debug Certificate expired on 10/24/12 7:27 AM com.example.android.mediafx.HelloEffects      Unknown Android Packaging Problem


Basically I import the project from the samples directory. Then I right click on the project and choose



Run As --> android project



Another symptom of the problem is that the project has a red x next to it, but no red x in any sub-directory or file.


Answer



Delete ~/.android/debug.keystore and try again. The ADT should generate new debug keystore with new certificate in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...