Saturday 23 December 2017

zip - PHP unzip no external libraries





Is there a php function or class that does not require special
libraries to be compiled with php in order to unzip a
file.



I'm looking for something that processes
the unzip and decompression entirely with php. It seems like all of them require some
external extensions compiled with php. Correct me if I'm
wrong.



itemprop="text">
class="normal">Answer



This is
something I've never seen before to be honest. Most hosts will actually install
libraries such as zlib for you if you ask (if they're not already) so you can use the
functionality


No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...