Monday 25 December 2017

jquery - Browser display german language character issue

itemprop="text">


my issue is i am displaying
german language character and my browser convert some character in question mark symbol.
src="https://i.stack.imgur.com/rJBJH.png" alt="enter image description
here">



I have added image here you
can see what is exact issue.



I have tried meta
tag also like





still i am
getting same issue. please help to correct
code




my
code



            charset="utf-8">
content="IE=edge">




name="author" content="">



Answer




Hi I have find answer
myself



Data comes from db using php server side
scripting thats why html meta tag not working but we can do it using php header. please
check below one line of code to do
it.



header('Content-Type: text/html;
charset=ISO-8859-1');


No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...