Monday 25 December 2017

install - How to setup a wordpress backup in localhost?

I have a database backup and entire site folder backup of
a wordpress site. I want to setup it in my localhost. These are the steps I followed.





  1. Create a
    database

  2. Import the
    database_backup.sql

  3. Open the wp-config.php and edit the
    following
    details





define( 'DB_NAME', 'contents_wp' );





define( 'DB_USER', 'root' );



define(
'DB_PASSWORD', '' );



define( 'DB_HOST',
'127.0.0.1' );




But
I cannot log in to the admin panel. It redirects to the live site. How to solve this?
What I am doing wrong here?



Any suggestions will
be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...