Saturday 2 December 2017

bower automatically update bower.json

itemprop="text">

I run the following commands using
bower 1.0.0:



mkdir testdir;cd
testdir
bower init #accept defaults
bower install jquery -s #the -s
is supposed to cause update of bower.json
less
bower.json



In
bower.json I expect to see dependencies listed, but there are none. What is going
on?



NOTE: bower install jquery
--save
does
work



NOTE:
The option I am referring
to was documented through bower help
install



**-S**,
--save Save installed packages into the project's bower.json
dependencies



Answer




from bower help, save option has a capital
S



-S, --save Save installed
packages into the project's bower.json
dependencies

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...