Monday 2 December 2019

php - Troubleshooting "parse error, unexpected '>'" error





I am getting this error that is reading




Parse error: parse error, unexpected '>' in C:\wamp\www\about.php on line 11




Here is my code:



session_start();

include ("include/header.php");
if (!isset($_SESSION['name'])){;
header("Location:includeindex.php");
exit;
}
else{
TopNavigation("about Me -ECA236","About Me",$_SESSION['name']);
echo "

Here is a little about me. I am a mother of twin girls who are 9


echo "

I been married for 5 years but been with my husband for 11 years


echo "

I am attending college for Computer Programming and Database Mangament



echo "

After I get done with this degree I am want to go back for Web Design


echo "

since half my classes are web design now. I enjoy camping,bon fires and


echo "

playing video games, hanging out with friends and family.


Footer();
}
?>


I have tried adding ; to the end and " to the end but the same thing pops up. Can someone sees what I am doing wrong.




Here is the error i get when i add "; to the end of those:




Warning: include(include/header.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\about.php on line 3



Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'include/header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\about.php on line 3



Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wamp\www\about.php:3) in C:\wamp\www\about.php on line 5



Answer




You have:



echo "

playing video games, hanging out with friends and family.




You need:



echo "

playing video games, hanging out with friends and family.

";

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...