Friday 6 December 2019

php - Error when trying to install IPBoard (Invision Power Board)

I'm currently trying to install invision power board as the forum provider for my website, but no matter what I do when i go to /community/ or /admin/install/ i get this error:



http://i.imgur.com/UDOeB5N.png



I'm with 000webhost and i'm fairly sure they're not the cause, i've also created a MYSQL database for later on in the installation.



I also ensured that all of the files uploaded to the host and double checked this afterwards.




EDIT: The code located within index.php is:



/**
* @brief Installer bootstrap
* @author Invision Power Services, Inc.
* @copyright (c) 2001 - SVN_YYYY Invision Power Services, Inc.
* @license http://www.invisionpower.com/legal/standards/
* @package IPS Social Suite

* @since 2 Apr 2013
* @version SVN_VERSION_NUMBER
*/

require_once '../../init.php';
\IPS\Dispatcher\Setup::i()->setLocation('install')->run();

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...