Tuesday 24 December 2019

opencv - How to connect lines after probabilistic Hough transform?

I am trying to find a cross on image. Here are the steps:
1. Canny operator
2. Probabilistic Hough transformation



=> set of sections - on the image.




I want to connect the dotted lines in order to get few long segments.
Unfortunately, I didn't find any standard tool to do that:




  1. Standard Hough transformation - returns infinite lines, so it is not useful.

  2. Dilation - cannot connect dotted lines.



Any ideas are welcome..




enter image description here



UPDATE:



Don't have the exact source of above image right now, but here is the one of the examples.



enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...