Tuesday 5 November 2019

java - Is there any other way to display Html code in Android TextView without using webview and Html.fromHtml() method?



I have searched lot. I have to display Html code in Textview. But Mostly Html.fromHtml(source) used in Textview. But this method is not supported all html tags. Only few tags supported by Html.fromHtml().



Because i need to appy all css and all html tags support.




I want to display html code in Textview without using Webview. Is there any other way to implement this functionality.


Answer



This link give you the correct answer for this solution without using web
view and also it supports more html tags like table,image and list.



android-summernote


No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...