Monday 25 November 2019

javascript - Cant figure out how to display table data with only same values

I am using nodejs, with express, mysql and js. I have a table called EVENT and one query im working on is to display only the data on the table that has the same start_time. Basically displaying all the data with conflicting start_time.



I tried a bunch of different queries but I cant manage to get it to work.




Any help would be appreciated.



db.query(
'select start_time
FROM EVENT
INNER JOIN select start_time FROM EVENT GROUP BY start_time HAVING COUNT(EVENT > 1)',
function (err, result) {
if (err) {
res.status(500).send({error: true, message: "Error Querying Database"});
// throw err;

}

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...