Saturday 30 November 2019

Combine several images algorithms

I'm looking for algorithms that can combine images based on a quality factor. For example, you have 50-100 photographies of the same scene, but some areas had bad quality in some image because artefacts or whatever.



Now for each pixel I select the best one with a quality factor based in darkness but for sure we have a lot off possible combinations and a lot a quality measures pixel/patch/image-based.



I'm trying to research about this topic but I don't found how to describe it properly, do you know some algorithms or at least which is de name of this "problem"?




Update: Note some desired pixels or pixel areas only appears in a few cases, e.g. in 10 of 100 images. It causes we can't use simple averaging or similar methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...