Friday 4 October 2019

java - Using other components whilst calling code

I am using Window Builder to make an app, this is for a home automation system. I'm trying to refresh the application with data from my sql server, which is working fine, though i'm currently using a button to do this.



I tried to implement a timer but it wouldn't let me click other buttons in the program.



Is there anyway of having code a method run after a set amount of time whilst being able to utilise other buttons in the GUI?




I can also show the attempted code and source code if needed (800 lines).

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...