Thursday 24 October 2019

email - Wordpress, doesnt send mails

I have installed wordpress on a server from one.com. I have make a contact from with the plugin 'contact form 7'. When i completed the form on the website, wordpress send the data to the url like this:



http://damario.nl/reserveren/?_wpcf7=52&_wpcf7_version=4.1&_wpcf7_locale=nl_NL&_wpcf7_unit_tag=wpcf7-f52-o1&_wpnonce=8f673bb18f&your-name=Nicky+teest&your-email=info%40nickywiesbrock.nl&your-subject=test&your-message=03216dewf



I recieve no mail on the mail that i have have autorized. Also i have tested an other plugin to make a contact form but it have the same isue.



Can anybody help me?



EDIT




See here my configrution of the WP-SMTP-MAIL and Contact form 7



WP-SMTP MAIL



Contact form 7



WITH THE EASY WP SMTP PLUGIN



Contact form 7 (a new one)




EASY WP SMTP settings



THE CONTACT FORM SEND DATA TO URL



CONTACT FROM SEND DATA TO URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...