Tuesday 22 October 2019

R: How to join multiple plots into one plot?




I have two density distribution data A and B, I want to plot the two density curves into one plot. I used the following codes:



plot(user.dens.tas, col="red", xlim=c(0,0.003))
plot(item.dens.tas, col="blue", xlim=c(0,0.003))


How can I plot the two curves into one plot (combine them)?



enter image description here



Answer



plot(user.dens.tas, col="red", xlim=c(0,0.003))
lines(item.dens.tas, col="blue", xlim=c(0,0.003))


Puts one line in read, the other in blue on the same plot. You might also consider adding a title and other presentation niceties.


No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...