Tuesday 22 October 2019

c++ - What is the easiest way to initialize a std::vector with hardcoded elements?



I can create an array and initialize it like this:



int a[] = {10, 20, 30};


How do I create a std::vector and initialize it similarly elegant?



The best way I know is:




std::vector ints;

ints.push_back(10);
ints.push_back(20);
ints.push_back(30);


Is there a better way?


Answer




One method would be to use the array to initialize the vector



static const int arr[] = {16,2,77,29};
vector vec (arr, arr + sizeof(arr) / sizeof(arr[0]) );

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...