Monday 2 September 2019

monitoring - icinga/nagios -- nrpe_check Connection refused by host

I'm pretty new to icinga so maybe it's only a tiny problem which I don't understand....



I configured a nrpe_check command to monitor a disk on a host. This works pretty good:




nagios@icinga-server: /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_nrpe -H host.mydom.com -c check_smart_attributes
OK (sda) |sda_Media_Wearout_Indicator=097;16;6


As you can see, the nrpe connection is working and also the script returns the right data...



But at the icinga-web frontend it says always:



SMART attributes CRITICAL   2014-01-31 09:25:40 0d 1h 21m 6s    4/4 Connection refused by host 



Does anyone could help me with this problem?



Tanks, regards
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...