Wednesday 4 September 2019

java - how to identify the correct android SDK build?

I just downloaded some of files in the below URL each of them have more than 250MB zip file. I had surprise that Whatever the file I downloaded It doesn't have proper folders.



[http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html][1]



But none of them let me create AVD as higher than API level 18. And It doesn't have "build-tools", "platform-tools" folders after extracted.




My environment is Windows 7 64 bit, and intel core i5. Also, I just go through there would be some intel CPU image which can improve the emulator performance. So, Can somebody guide to download a proper build which contains "tools", "platform-tools","build-tools" and SDK manager exe file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...