Friday 19 July 2019

php - JavaScript disabled on Firefox meaning my buttons don't work, is there a way to write the buttons such that they will work?

So I have written a basic page which has buttons:






with the script:




function minus() {
if ( > 1){
var num = - 1;
var number=num;
window.location.href = "page2.php?w1=" + number;}
};


So this just subtracts 1 off of a PHP variable and it works perfectly well in Chrome, IE and Safari, but in Firefox it doesn't work at all. Is this a security thing is this code particularly insecure?.




Is there any way in which I can write a button to change this PHP variable without using JavaScript as to make it work on Chrome, IE, Safari + Firefox?



Many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...