Sunday 25 August 2019

codeigniter - Why 404 Page Not Found error occurs except default controller

I am using OS Ubuntu.
I am creating the application on codeigniter and facing problem while I am running my code. Only default controller is working, other then that are not working and application through the error:




404 Page Not Found




The page you requested was not found.




Code: Controller Name: Test





defined('BASEPATH') OR exit('No direct script access allowed');

class Test extends CI_Controller {


public function index()
{
echo "Hi this is Test Controller";
}
}

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...