Wednesday 10 April 2019

linux - Troubleshooting PHP Mail

Are you working on a live webserver here, or something more along the lines of a personal development sandbox? (Ie, your home machine?) If it's the latter, I can tell you that I've had a lot of problems in the past with my ISP (Cox) filtering my outbound mail ports. (They'll tell you that they don't do that, but I'm certain they do.)


I've also gotten some outbound messages that did make it through get caught up in the Cox mail spool for days before they were delivered to me.


I hope that's helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...