Thursday 18 April 2019

How to call Javascript functions within Androind(Java /Kotlin) App?

Is it possible to include JavaScript file and call methods inside it on Pure Java/Kotlin Android Application?


I am working on Android Application, using Java and Kotlin. But I am wondering how I can actually include a JavaScript file/Code into my application as to handle some of my logic in JavaScript.


Background: I have implemented some functionality on my Web Application which off course uses JavaScript and JQuery, now on Java and Kotlin World I am not seeing such functionality being possible.


I did deep research for weeks but its not so Now I want a way where I can include some of JavaScript file to handle some logic on my Java/Kotlin App not having to use PhoneGap and Cordova.

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...