Thursday 18 April 2019

About learning Python online and motivations




I wanted to ask you something important to me.
I'm already learning python because I think is a good starter programming lenguage, and I'm learning Python at Codeacademy.
But the exercises sometimes have strange answers.. I really love computers, and I like programming, that's why I want to learn this.
One question, when you were learning Python, did you descouraged easily and did you think "Oh, was that the answer? I knew how to do it, but why didn't I think of that, would I be good programming? I cannot do nothing without a tutorial.." did any of you think of that?




What online page for learning Python would you recommend me? I know Codeacademy is very good, but some of the exercises I don't know how to do it, I don't care if I learn python in 2 or 3 weeks 3 hours-a-day, but I want a good page that explains correctly all that stuff.



I want to program games, I know that Python is not specially made for games but I need to start with a easy language and I like Python, but I need a better explanation page with exercises to do in that page because I want learn a good Python lenguage. What would you recommend me? How did you motivate yourself when you were learning Python? What did you think learning Python?



I'm sorry for the bad english and sorry 'cause this is not a "programming" question, but this is important for me and my future, so please forgive me.
Greetings and thanks in advance!


Answer



I am sure this question is going to be closed soon but since I also faced the same problem when I started. I will give you short but quick tip:



Download-- thinking in python... (a book from green tea press)




---Study it



Go to Python docs...Refer to it frequently..



Test your programming skills using projects from projecteuler.net



Frequently test yourself.



Download pygame for games.




Read their tutorials.



Try to make games or add to the games for which you have source code.



Always try to improve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...