Wednesday 19 December 2018

XML Serialization with SAX parser




I am looking at Xerces for XML processing for my project. What I need is to serialize the XML using that library.



Looking at the documentation and on the web I see that the library have DOM Serializer. Now I have to use SAX parser to work with XML.



The question is: Will I still be able to use DOM Serializer class to read/write my XML? If yes, then at the very least the name is confusing...


Answer



OK, apparently there are 2 separate thing: DOM as a Document Object Model and DOM as a DOM parser.



I just wish they would be named differently. ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...