Thursday 27 September 2018

Hide html from when checkbox is checked via php



In my project I have a HTML page, some part of HTML file should display when a checkbox is checked, I used a Form tag cause I should submit that parameters to the server.
Here is that part of HTML file : ( The HTML file name is config.html)


















I did that in HTML file.

I include this HTML file in my Php file : ( My Php file name is configwireless.php )





I tried different ways to do this, But no chance.
Could anybody tell me what is the correct way by a simple sample?
Any help will appreciate.
thanks to all.


Answer



Try this, hope to work




onchange="valueChanged()"/>







No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...