Monday 13 August 2018

php - When I try to openmy webpage I'm getting 'open_basedir restriction in effect'

I'm getting this error from host server:



Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/zxq.net/k/u/p/kuptoje/htdocs/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (VIRTUAL_DOCUMENT_ROOT) in Unknown on line 0


Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/www/zxq.net/k/u/p/kuptoje/htdocs/index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...