Monday 6 August 2018

php - Change Header Size of Boostrap Collapse Widget - Yii 2.0

Can anyone tell me how I can change the height of my collapse widget header in Yii 2.0. It's like 40px right now and I want to make it 20px. The container divs that the widget gets rendered with have class .panel and .panel-default and .panel-collapse, but I'm not sure if there is an option that I can set directly in the collapse widget or if I have to override the CSS somehow? Here is the basic code for the widget (the 'options' setting only works on the body content not the header).


echo Collapse::widget([
'items' => [
[
'label' => $mycollapseheader,
'content' => $contentstring,
'encode' => false,
//'options' => ['style' => 'background:black'],
//'contentOptions' => [],
],
]
]);

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...