Saturday 4 August 2018

How do I break out of nested loops in Java?

I've got a nested loop construct like this:



for (Type type : types) {
for (Type t : types2) {
if (some condition) {
// Do something and break...
break; // Breaks out of the inner loop
}
}
}


Now how can I break out of both loops? I've looked at similar questions, but none concerns Java specifically. I couldn't apply these solutions because most used gotos.



I don't want to put the inner loop in a different method.



I don't want to rerun the loops. When breaking I'm finished with the execution of the loop block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

php - file_get_contents shows unexpected output while reading a file

I want to output an inline jpg image as a base64 encoded string, however when I do this : $contents = file_get_contents($filename); print &q...